Updated: June 7, 2015
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to clients information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Passed Pawn Advisors LLC may allow third party partner organizations to place cookies on its behalf to collect information about the behavior of users visiting Passed Pawn Advisors LLC’s website, to remember choices users make to improve their experience. Such information is generally limited to technical and web navigation information, but it does not contain personal information such as name, address, telephone number or email address. It also does not contain user passwords.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.